MISSIONS & DUTIES
The academic coordinator of the MEUS is directly attached to the presidency and academic direction of the IEE-ULB.
Its main missions consist in:
(1) Ensuring the academic coordination and managing the Executive Master in European Studies (MEUS) 
In relation with his/her above-mentioned missions, the duties of the academic coordinator of the MEUS will be the following:
(1) Process the applications to the MEUS
(2) Ensure communication with the academic staff of the MEUS
(3) Put evaluation procedures into place to assess the quality of the program
(4) Liaise with students by email and during office hours
(5) Prepare the « déliberations »
(6) Coordinate the budget of the programme under the responsibility of the president of the IEE
(7) Establish an annual report to the Members of the IEE Council
(8) Serve as a member of the IEE Council and of the Council « Formation Continue » of the ULB.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- PhD Degree in law, social sciences, political science, economics
- Being a member of the academic staff of the ULB would be an asset
- Available to meet students and professors throughout the academic year
- Perfect written and oral French and English is mandatory;
- Team spirit;
- Self starter;
- Excellent analytical, synthesis and writing skills;
- Proven capacity to evolve in a dynamic international and multicultural environment;
- Diplomatic skills
- Fluent software literacy for: Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point; Adobe Acrobat Pro. Knowledge of any further Adobe software is considered an asset;
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience
- Strongly advised experience in an academic environment;
- Strongly advised experience in the European affairs’ environment.
Remuneration is fixed on a flat-rate basis (gross annual salary 12.000 euros for 120 hours/year).
The retained candidate for the position of the academic coordinator IEE-ULB is to start in October 2015.
Applications (in French or English) are to be sent by email (To: firstname.lastname@example.org) to the attention of Prs. Anne Weyembergh (President of the IEE-ULB) and Ramona Coman (Academic Director of the IEE-ULB).
They will include:
- A detailed CV (max 3 pages);
- A motivation letter (max 2 pages);
- A short description of how you see yourself fulfil the tasks associated with this job (max 1 page);
- The list of academic publications over the last three years.
Deadline for applications: 15 September 2015
For the sake of equality of treatment, no individual advise of any nature will be provided to applicants throughout the recruitment process.
 Additional information about the Executive Master in European Studies avalable on the IEE’s website.