Your admission to customised executive training at IEE-ULB
As part of its continuing training activities, the IEE-ULB organises customised modules that follow staggered timetables. What are the admission requirements?
Discover customised continuing training at IEE-ULB. Benefit from the Executive Master’s programme, which is taught following a staggered timetable: personalise your training by following certain modules, courses or the entire programme.
Executive education at the IEE-ULB
Executive Master in European Union Studies
This programme is organised by the Institute for European Studies of the ULB (IEE-ULB). Based upon a decision by the Academic Council, the Executive Master is open to candidates:
- Who have 300 ECTS credits in social sciences, economics, political science, law, communications or language studies.
- Or 180 ECTS credits and at least 5 years professional experience in a relevant field, recognised by VAE (Validation of Acquired Experience).
“Early birds” (From May 1st to 31st 2019*)
- Full programme: 6.000€
- Fundamental courses: 4.000€
- Specialized Modules (each): 2.000€
- Professionalization: 1.500€
- Full programme: 7.000€
- Fundamental courses: 4.600€
- Specialized Modules (each): 2.300€
- Professionalization: 1.720€
*To benefit from the “Early birds” rates two conditions must be met:
- Registration must be completed between May 1st and 31st (Application form filled out and additional documents requested sent)
- The first installement must be paid within 14 days of acceptance into the programme.
Short training sessions and customised training at IEE-ULB
The programme of our Executive Master in European Union Studies (MEUS) is customisable. Depending on your preferences and your needs, you can choose to follow just a module of even an individual course.
IEE-ULB also organises Training Days, which offer in-depth study of a topic. Finally, the our conference cycles complete the training offer.
Who are our short and customised training sessions for?
- European Competition Law Tuesdays are intended for those interested in the development of the body of EU law.
- European Law Tasters are intended for the university community, professionals working for European institutions, NGOs, lawyers, judges and anyone interested in European issues.
- Since 2008, the Institute for European Studies of the ULB contributes to the training of Romanian civil servants. The training is organised in Bucarest in the context of the The International Organisation of La Francophonie’s programme “French in international relations.”
Registration for the Executive Master, its modules or particular courses is completed via an online form.
With regard to European Law Tasters, it is possible to register for the mailing list to be kept informed of upcoming events; please send your details to Françoise Vanden Broeck.
For more details on our customised trainings for civil servants, please contact the organiser, professor Ramona Coman.