Dear IEE students,
After almost a year under the most unexpected circumstances, many of us have been feeling low. The uncertainty brought by the pandemic and the distance from our peers is taking a toll on everyone. We want to remind you that you are not alone.
The ULB has put together a series of resources to walk this path with you. Trying to find help can be overwhelming, so here are some shortcuts that can come in handy:
All the ULB resources and official information on COVID-19 specially conceived for students can be found here. Check this page regularly.
We’d like to highlight the following resources:
Health and well-being
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have doubts on whether to quarantine or not or if you need to see a doctor
- If you’re feeling down and don’t think you can go at it alone, there’s help. Find out more about the psychological support for students
- Is it getting rough to make ends meet? Verify if you qualify for social assistance.
Distance learning and evaluations
- If you still have exams to pass, check this page
- If you experience technical problems or do not have proper equipment (computer)
- Distance learning support
We understand times are hard; remain safe, be solidary and, together, we’ll get through this.
Ramona Coman, Emmanuelle Bribosia, Nicolas Verschueren, Amandine Crespy
& María Isabel Soldevila