Closing date for submitting application: February 5th, 2021
Beginning of the contract: March, 2020
In the current epidemic context, teleworking is the norm. The professional immersion internship will follow the health rules in force at the start of the internship.
The professional immersion convention is an internship convention with the main objective of allowing the person hired under this type of convention to acquire some practical experience, knowledge and professional skills.
The IEE-ULB is an interdisciplinary centre of excellence in terms of teaching and research focused on European issues. At the IEE-ULB, the agent will collaborate directly with:
- The Executive Manager & Communication Director of the IEE
- The Research Logistics Coordinator
- Supporting the production of multimedia content and management of different communication channels of the IEE (blogposts, podcasts, short videos, social media posts…)
- Contributing to the daily management of the IEE websites (including ULBLEU) and its multiple social media channels.
- Supporting the organisation of scientific events and public debates (online, face-to-face or hybrid)
- Supporting the creation and follow-up of social media and e-mail campaigns.
- Follow-up of data management regarding the IEE’s communication channels.
- Writing of articles, reports, reviews.
- Welcome desk
- You are the holder of a Master’s degree, preferably in relation to European studies and Communication. You are particularly interested in communication, events organisation and public relations.
- The candidatures holding an upper diploma to the one needed will not be taken into account.
Required knowledge and skills:
- French and English language proficiency.
- Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, etc) is required.
- Mastery of tools for remote communication (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.) is required.
- A knowledge of the Adobe suite (IndDesign, Photoshop), CMS (WordPress, etc.) and social media skills is a very important asset.
- Knowledge of tools such as Hootsuite, Google analytics, Soundcloud, Youtube is an asset.
- Ease to draft synthetic and analytical documents – e.g. meeting notes, project reports, data analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication and listening skills in a plurilingual environment skills
- Capacity for global analysis, syntheses and writing.
- Desire to learn; Intellectual curiosity.
- Capacity to organise his/her mission autonomously.
- Team-working skills.
- Rigour and respect for deadlines.
- Capacity to multitask.
- Ability to work remotely.
To submit your application, please send an email including your CV and a cover letter (1 page maximum) by February 5th, 2021 at the latest to:
Equal opportunity policy:
- The management policy of the ULB personnel is based on diversity and equal opportunity.
- We recruit candidates in function of their skills, regardless their age, gender, sexual orientation, origin, nationality, convictions, disability, etc…
You wish to benefit of reasonable accommodations in the framework of the selection procedure, due to a disability, a trouble or an illness? Send us a separate email (Dominique DEMBOUR and Maria-Isabel SOLDEVILA) at the time of your application mentioning the information that will allow us to adapt the conditions of your interview and the selection test. Be assured of the confidentiality of this information.
About the contract
Contract type: Professional immersion convention (« convention d’immersion professionnelles ») managed by Bruxelles Formation.
The professional immersion convention can be signed for a maximum amount of time of 6 months
Schedule: Full time
Campus: Solbosch / or remotely according to health measures
Release date: January 12th, 2021
Deadline for submission: February 5th, 2021