Master the challenges of the EU
Admissions are open for the 2018-2019 academic year for EU citizens and international students! We invite you to visite our open house this April 20 if:
- You are in your last year of a Bachelor’s degree and wish to continue your studies at the University (Haute École – short type).
- You are in your last year of a transitional Bachelor’s degree (University or Haute École – long type) and you’d like information on the Masters that are available for you.
- You are about to complete a Master’s degree but are interested in a second Master, a Specialized Master or a Ph.D.
- You have valuable professional experience that you want to use of as you head back to the classroom.
- You want general information on second and third cycle studies at the university.
Come and discover what the Université libre de Bruxelles and the Institute for European Studies have to offer!
During this information session on Masters, Specialized Masters and Ph.D.’s (SIMA) you’ll have the opportunity to attend general information conferences about studying and doing research at the ULB as well as specific, faculty sessions. You’ll be able to meet representatives from all branches of studies at the ULB and from the student services departments.
You’ll gain insight on your future studies and you will be able to ask all the questions you have to specialists in the area.
The IEE-ULB’s open house
You can meet with representatives from our student associations and our teachers during the Masters Information Day on April 20th, starting at 3:00 pm at the IEE-ULB (Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, 39, 1050. Brussels)
In the meantime, the IEE-ULB invites you to discover its Masters and Specialized Masters in European Studies online.
This year at the SIMA we present the new curriculum for our Specialized Master in Interdisciplinary EU Studies, completely revamped for the 2018-2019 academic year.
You can also check the admission conditions on our dedicates pages.
Looking forward to seeing you on April 20th! To find our more, visite SIMA’s page.
Looking forward to meeting you!
How to find us