The Institute for European Studies of the ULB will welcome its new students on Friday, September 20th, 2019, from 9:30 to 11:30 in its headquarters of 39, avenue F.D. Roosevelt 1050 Bruxelles.
Programme for the information and welcome session
- 9h30-10h00 : General presentation – Ramona Coman, President of the IEE-ULB; Emmanuelle Bribosia, Vice-President and Nicolas Verschueren, Director
- 10h00-11h30: Presentation of the Specialized Masters
- Specialized Master in Interdisciplinary EU Studies, Ramona Coman, academic coordinator
- Specialized Master in European Law – Emmanuel Bribosia, academic coordinator; Nicolas Joncheray.
- Master in European Studies – Amandine Crespy for the EU policy track and Nicolas Verschueren for the History and Cultures of Europe track.
Looking forward to welcoming you to the IEE-ULB!