Two full-time project managers for a professional immersion contract (“contrat d’immersion professionnelle”) – 6 months
Closing date for submitting application: January the 20th of 2019
Beginning of the contract: February 25th 2019
The professional immersion convention is an internship convention with the main objective of allowing the person hired under this type of convention to acquire some practical experience, knowledge and professional skills.
The IEE-ULB is an interdisciplinary center of excellence in terms of teaching and research focused on European issues. At the IEE-ULB, the agent will collaborate with:
- The Executive Director for Research
- The Executive Manager & Communication Director of the IEE
- The Coordinator of the Gem and Gem-stones program.
- Supporting the creation and management of European projects
- Organising scientific events and public debates
- Following GEM students’ administrative paperwork (re-registration, joint supervision , thesis submission,)
- Supporting the production of content and management of different communication channels of the IEE
- Contributing to the daily management of the GEM and IEE websites (including ULBLEU) and others.
- You are the holder of a Master, preferably in relation to European studies.
- The candidatures holding a upper diploma to the one needed will not be taken into account.
Required knowledge and skills:
- English and French language proficiency.
- Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, etc).
- A knowledge of the Adobe, CMS (WordPress, etc.) and social media skills is an asset.
- Ease to draft synthetic and analytical documents – e.g. meeting notes, project reports, data analysis, etc.
- Interest in the management of European projects.
- Capacity for global analysis, syntheses and writing.
- Capacity to organise his/her mission autonomously.
- Team-working skills.
- Communication and listening skills in a plurilingual environment.
- Rigour and respect for deadlines.
- Capacity to multitask.
To submit your application, please send an email including your CV and a cover letter (1 page maximum) by January the 20th at the latest to:
Dominique Dembour – Dominique.Dembour@ulb.ac.be
Maria Isabel Soldevila – email@example.com
Equal opportunity policy:
- The management policy of the ULB personnel is based on diversity and equal opportunity.
- We recruit candidates in function of their skills, regardless their age, gender, sexual orientation, origin, nationality, convictions, disability, etc…
You wish to benefit of reasonable accommodations in the framework of the selection procedure, due to a disability, a trouble or an illness? Send us a separate email (Dominique.Dembour@ulb.ac.be ) at the time of of you application mentioning the information that will allow us to adapt the conditions of your interview and the selection test. Be assured of the confidentiality of this information.
About the contract
Contract type: Professional immersion convention (« convention d’immersion professionnelles ») managed by Bruxelles formation
The professional immersion convention can be signed for a maximum amount of time of 6 months
Schedule : Full time
Campus : Solbosch
Release date: 21/12/2018
Deadline for submission: 20/01/2019